We now offer visitors to the West Coast year round accommodation discounts and free treats with our various tailor made Special Offer Packages. Senior Citizens Year Round Special Offer Senior citizens are offered a 30% discount on midweek stays year round. At R800.00 per person per day, this special offer includes accommodation, breakfast and dinner. […]
Langebaan Day Trip – 80km from Draaihoek Lodge
The bustling West Coast village of Langebaan is usually teaming with weekenders and water sports enthusiasts. A laid back, cosmopolitan vibe prevails. Entertainment of all kinds are available in abundance, catering to visitors’ wide variety of interests.
The Langebaan lagune remains the center of attraction.
For the exact location of Langebaan, check out our printable West Coast map.
When visiting, we recommend you visit :
- Lagoon Shell Crafts
- Bay Gallery
Wide selection of eateries in & around town – from authentic seafood to fresh country fare.
- Friday Island Bistro (022 772 2634 )
- Die Strandloper (022 772 2490)
- Pearly’s Restaurant (022 772 2734)
A Day trip around town
- Geelbek Heritage & Educational Center
- West Coast National Park
- Elandsfontein Private Nature Reserve
- West Coast Fossil Park
Interest specific attractions
- Cape Sports Center – Rentals & Training – Watersports (022 772 1114)
- Windstone Horse Riding Center – Horse Trials (022 766 1645)
- Live2Ride Mountain Bike Experience (022 772 1793)
- Lagoon Fishing Trips (072 348 2323)