We now offer visitors to the West Coast year round accommodation discounts and free treats with our various tailor made Special Offer Packages. Senior Citizens Year Round Special Offer Senior citizens are offered a 30% discount on midweek stays year round. At R800.00 per person per day, this special offer includes accommodation, breakfast and dinner. […]
Day Trip to Yzerfontein – 120km from Draaihoek Lodge
The small West Coast holiday village of Yzerfontein is renowned for its stretches of unspoiled beach, abundance of spring flowers, breathtaking views and quaint little harbour. An unspoilt fishing village, the town typifies the natural beauty and simplicity of the area. The town was established around a rocky cape and harbour.
For the exact location of Yzerfontein, check out our printable West Coast map.
Do visit these sites when in Yzerfontein:
- The Fish House Monument
- Indigenous Wildflower Labyrinth
- Whales Tales Studio
A small selection of quality fare on offer in & around town – from authentic seafood to fresh country cuisine.
- West Coast Farm Stall & The Linen Room Restaurant (022 451 2851)
- Droograk Deli (022 451 2257)
- Kaijaiki (022 451 2858)
A Day trip around town
- Visit the idyllic Churchaven
Interest Specific Attractions
- Watersports , Boat Cruises & Angling (022 451 2366)
- Bokbaaivygie Hiking Trial (022 451 2263)
- Blombos Farming & Ecotourism (022 451 2790)